Monday, July 13, 2009

Mean Moody Mondays

I hate Mondays. You people that have 9-5 day jobs while writing in whatever spare time you have left know what I mean. I don't have any one reason, I have a million little ones. I am usually exhausted from the weekends. It doesn't really matter if I did anything or not, I am still tired on Monday Morning. I have lost sleep (hopefully from the brilliant writing I was doing). I have usually forgotton what the hell we were working on Friday at the office so I am completely lost.....and I am just not a morning person.

I don't care how many years I have gotten up early, my body still rejects the mornings. I hit the snooze at least 5 times so almost every Monday is a mad dash not to be late. My hair also hates me on Monday Mornings. We have had an ongoing battle for years. I usually inlist the aid of my close friend....the ponytail holder. I hate cheerful co-workers on Monday Mornings that refuse to leave me alone to wallow in my misery.

See....a million reasons....all valid.

I know I am not the only one so feel free to comment on why you hate Mondays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.