Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blah Days

Depression hurts. Where does it hurt? Everywhere. Who does it hurt? Everyone.

That commercial really sticks with me. Not that I am depressed that often. Normally I am pretty upbeat but lets face it.....everyone has their off days. Days where you can't really pinpoint exactly what is wrong, its just a lot of little things. You have that vague, uneasy feeling of doom. I try hard not to snap at people when this happens and pretend that all is well. Because really...it usually is.

I always shake it off. I do it in my own way and in my own time. I have long reassuring conversations with myself.....silently of course. I don't want anyone thinking I'm crazy. I talk myself out of it. That's the only thing that works for me...

What works for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.