Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Flashbacks: Choices

What if somewhere along the way, you chose the wrong profession? Most of us know we were meant to be writers but we all have day jobs (if you don’t then I am extremely jealous and don’t tell me). What if we were meant to do something else besides writing?

It’s your lucky day!

Job Predictor

When you click on this link, it asks to open or save an excel spreadsheet and it is totally safe. Type in your name and it will tell you what your ideal job should be.

I should be a Superhero…which is perfect because I am! Being an accountant is just my secret identity. But I bet you suspected that already.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I love these things!

    The character, Don Draper, of Mad Men should be unemployed. Scarlett O'Hara should be a vibrator tester. Harry Potter should be an astrologer.

    Marilyn Monroe should be a dietician and Raymond Chandler should be a movie star.

    Me? I should be a housekeeper. Hey, I want Scarlett's job!!!

    Have a great weekend, Superhero. And don't ask me to clean your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amandasaurus Rex should be a garden gnome.

    But just Amanda should be a professional hippie, which I think I would be better at - I can't sit still for beans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is also noteworthy that my roommate should be God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With first, middle and last name, I get "the job you have now." Just first and last name makes me a "vibrator tester!"

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.