Instead of a Friday Flashback, let's do something fun. Like a top ten list of things to do that will definitely liven up any boring week, at work or at home.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice!
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker all week. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
5. In the memo field of all your checks, write ' For Sexual Favors. '
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
7. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8. Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
9. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I Won! I Won!'
10. Tell your children over dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
We are WRITERS, it's like a given that we do crazy things once in a while. Besides...you'll feel better.
Trust me. Have a great weekend!!!