I’m sure at our day jobs we have all worked with people who were a few fries short of a happy meal. But in today’s economy, be prepared to meet more than a few, especially if you have a position to fill.
Please refer to the following list for pointers and above all, trust your weird radar.
Valid Reasons for not hiring someone:
1) If the candidate tells you he was fired from his last job for beating up his boss.
2) Applicant smells his armpits on the way to the interview room.
3) Huge drop of drool comes out of candidate's mouth while listening to a question.
4) Applicant sings all the responses to the interview questions.
5) When asked if ever convicted of a felony, response is, "No, I was not convicted, I pled guilty."
6) If the candidate announces she hasn't had lunch and proceeds to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewer's office.
7) If a balding candidate excuses himself and returns to the office a few minutes later wearing a hairpiece.
8) If applicant says if hired he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed on his forearm.
9) If job applicant challenges the interviewer to an arm wrestle.
10) If at any point in the interview process, the candidate makes the statement, "I would have been more successful if nobody would have snitched on me."