Monday, February 28, 2011

We are ALL Winners!

Ok, not really.  But it sounds good and don't you feel better?

The winner of my Show The Love Contest has been chosen and I would like to offer proof of the super high tech selection process:


That would be my husband choosing the winner.  After all these years, he knows not to ask questions when I offer him a hat with folded pieces of paper in it and tell him to pick one.  He just does it.  Whether out of disinterest or fear...I'm not quite sure.  But it's the little things that make a marriage work.

And whose name did he pull out of the awesome Texans hat?

Marquita Hockaday!!!

You are the winner of my Show The Love Contest!!!!!  You win a copy of The Duff and The Liar Society!!!Whew hewwwww!!!!!

I am not throwing confetti.  I am not a confetti throwing person.  When I was younger I liked to show my love by throwing rocks at the object of my affection.  But I didn't think that was appropriate either.

So instead I will say congratulations to Marquita and use a lot of exclamation points while doing it!!!  You are going to love these books!!!  Thank you for following!!!!  Email me at marshasigman@msn.com with your info!!!

For the rest of you...thank you so much for participating and following my blog.  You are awesome, and even though we are all at different stages in our careers, you still take the time to stop by and comment.  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that.  This community shares in each other's successes and that's what makes us truly great.

That's what makes us all winners.

Now you really feel better, don't you?  I know I do.

6 comments:

  1. I agree the writing community is so great we are all winners in the end. =) BTW, loved the Duff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at the title. Yes, we all are winners. But...congrats to the real winner. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name has NEVER been chosen out of a hat! That is so awesome...thanks so much and I can't wait to get my hands on The Liar Society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Marquita! My mother-in-law has that same name...it's SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.