Monday, October 3, 2011

Die, Monday, Die.

I hate the incessant beeping of my alarm clock signaling the week has begun.

I hate the sudden rush of cold water as someone unexpectedly flushes the toilet while I shower.

I hate my tight, scratchy clothes after a weekend of t-shirts and baggy shorts.

I hate that I wasted two good hours watching Black Swan when I could have been sleeping.

I hate that I spent another hour thinking about it afterwards.

I hate Black Swan.

I hate people who drive 5 miles an hour and spend 10 min. making a turn.

I hate cheerful co-workers who sing good morning.

Is that coffee?

I love coffee.

10 comments:

  1. It could be worse Marsha. You could've been out of coffee. Just think, in another 30 years, you'll be retired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I love that grumpy I-don't-wanna-go-to-school face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have watched "Micmacs" instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I woke up for an eight o'clock class I don't have. That's right, I could have slept 10 hours instead of 5 1/2. That said, it is gorgeous out today. Wind always improves my mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Good morning, Marsha!" Jenny says in a sing-song voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Good morning, good morning. It's great to stay up late. Good morning, good morning to you!"

    I hated Black Swan too. :( Not worth a buck from the red box thing, although it was kind of cool when she pulled the feathers out of her back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say: Be bold. Wear those sweatpants to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Die, Monday, and take Tuesday with you as well.

    I also agree with Bryan - wear sweatpants to work. Or pyjama pants, just to see what would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coffee! It doesn't matter what day it is - it's pointless facing any of them without the java.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.