Monday, March 5, 2012

You're It.

I’ve been tagged. It was only a matter of time, really. Flaunting yourself across the internet is only going to draw attention to your blog. Yea!! Jen from the awesomeness of Jen’s Bookshelf is the culprit. Now I must answer her extremely difficult questions and tag it forward.

1. What is the one book you couldn’t live without?
My daily planner.

2. What can you see out your window at the moment?
My backyard, with a Fisher Price playhouse sitting in the middle of it.

3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Chili and coleslaw. It still sounds good.

4. What fictional character would you most like to marry?
None. But I’d have a fling with Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries.

5. If ever a fictional villain was going to win, who would you want it to be?
My favorite all time villain is Hannibal Lector. Pretty sure he did win.

6. How many types of cheese can you name off the top of your head?
American, Swiss, and Pepper Jack. I recognize no others.

7. If you didn’t want to be a writer, what would you want to be?
I keep searching my brain but there is nothing but an empty space where that answer should be.

8. Can you play a musical instrument?
Yes, several. Not very well but still…that wasn’t the question was it?

9. Do you own a Kindle or a Nook or any sort of e-reader?
No.

10. If you do, how many books do you have on it?
No.

11. You just got published. In a glowing review, someone calls you “the next [insert famous author name here]”. Which famous author has to watch their back now you’re on the scene?
All of them.


And I'm going to do you all a solid by not tagging anyone, unless you just want to pick this up and run with it, then by all means…

But you have to answer at least a few of these questions in the comments. Do you have another dream besides being a writer? Can you name just one book you couldn’t live without? And could you possibly have another answer besides Damon Salvatore for #4?

6 comments:

  1. Your cheese experience needs to be expanded. :) And now I'll answer your question.


    1) Do you have another dream besides being a writer?

    I want to be Chrissy Hynde of The Pretenders.

    2) Can you play any musical instruments?

    No. Sigh. Kind of kills the dream...


    Now stop licking your computer screen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. no
    2. not anymore
    3. well, I could, but he's pretty tasty looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My other pipe dream is being a successful songwriter, which may actually happen before my writing career takes off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked number 7 just to be difficult, because I've got that exact same blank space in my head. You know, apart from super villain, and that's probably a hard field to break into.

    And if I couldn't be a super villain I'd marry one: Moriarty from the BBC series Sherlock. I knew I was in trouble when I was starting to hope that Sherlock would lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are other dreams besides writing?

    The only book I couldn't live without is the next book. The ones I've already read are with me always, but I couldn't live without more books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's see... havarti, blue, gouda, cheddar, brie, feta.

    I can play the piano (pretty well, if I've been practicing, took lessons for a long time).

    If I wasn't a writer, I would love to design jewelry.

    Totally agree about Hannibal the Cannibal.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.