Monday, November 23, 2009

E-Readers Are The Devil!!

Not really. Did I scare you? Just because I resist change does not mean I believe everyone should. To each their own, I say.
But it is Monday and time to question the universe and ponder those things that just do not make sense.
1)Why do hairdressers pretend they understand that you only want a trim and then cut off several inches the minute you close your eyes?













2)Why were we never told that Chris Farley had a child?












3) What does this mean?













Just why?

3 comments:

  1. I love that cat picture! muhahahah!! evil. completely evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too...and really thats how I feel right now.lol
    I have technical difficulties with pics sometimes on here so I have to edit them a time or two. Sorry for that if anyone noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor cat looks really pissed. Can't say I blame the poor thing.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.