Clair Dawn over at Points of Claire-ification has bestowed upon me the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you, Clair!! You are made of awesomesauce.
I am supposed to tell you 6 lies and 1 truth.
You have to guess which one is the truth. Are you ready? Here I go.
1) I am a reserve deputy sheriff on the weekends. Not because I care about the law but because I really like wearing a gun.
2) The one time I went to Disney World with my family it was ruined because I decided it would be hilarious to run screaming through the crowds. What was I screaming? "Mickey has rabies."
3) I was tested in the 4th grade for speed reading and was able to read 950 words per minute and comprehend 100%.
4) My husband was a male model for a few years in the 80's for Guess jeans.
5) Don Johnson is my first cousin on my dad's side of the family.
6) If my son and I concentrate really hard...we can hear each other's thoughts.
7) I am actually Stephen King. I only pretend to be this person, Marsha, because I have lost contact with my fanbase.
I will tell the truth late tomorrow and then pass this on to some deserving followers!