So today I reveal the truth in my Monday Mind Games post. I wish all of them were true but I am sorry to say only one is. Do you think you chose correctly? Well get over it, most of you didn't.
1) I am a reserve deputy sheriff on the weekends. Not because I care about the law but because I really like wearing a gun.
False: Like anyone would let me carry a gun. Although on the weekends I do sometimes pin a fake badge on when I am cleaning. And no one can beat my Feather Duster Quick Draw.
2) The one time I went to Disney World with my family it was ruined because I decided it would be hilarious to run screaming through the crowds. What was I screaming? "Mickey has rabies."
False: I have never been to Disney World. But I would sooo scream that if I ever went. He is a big rat and frankly that freaks me out.
3) I was tested in the 4th grade for speed reading and was able to read 950 words per minute and comprehend 100%.
False: It was 6th grade and 750 words a minute.
4) My husband was a male model for a few years in the 80's for Guess jeans.
False: They missed their chance. Their loss…my gain.
6) If my son and I concentrate really hard...we can hear each other's thoughts.
False: He can’t hear my thoughts.
7) I am actually Stephen King. I only pretend to be this person, Marsha, because I have lost contact with my fanbase.
False: He wishes he were this cool, he just doesn’t realize it.
So that leaves…Number 5!
Don Johnson is my first cousin on my dad's side of the family.
Oh yeah, like I would make that up. If I were lying about being related to someone famous it would be someone far cooler than this:
Who now looks like this:
I have never met him. My dad’s family is huge and the cousins are endless. I am pretty sure he has been hit up for money, introductions, and who knows what else by others before I was even born.
My mother and father babysat him while they were dating and I do have major dirt. I also have a great picture of him from the seventies when Hollywood was still a distant dream. Sometime in the future I will scan that in and post it. I can’t be sued if I’m family and it’s all true right?
Thanks again to Clair Dawn for the great award!