I was tagged last week by the awesome Stephanie Faris. The rules in this game are to answer 5 questions, 5 times, and then tag 5 other bloggers. So be prepared to wowed by my stimulating, and incredibly facinating life!
Factoid: Sometimes I lie.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. In Between Day Jobs.
2. In my pajamas.
3. Addicted to Jerry Springer.
4. Depressed by Jerry Springer.
5. Thinking of ways to get on Jerry Springer.
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Published more than once.
2. On the NYT Bestseller List.
3. Writing Full Time.
4. Supporting my husband who was able to retire early and devote every single waking moment to me.
5. Meeting Stephen King once a month for Sunday dinner.
Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Update Blog.
2. Write-Check into Flash Fiction submissions.
3. Set up after school makeup session for son (aliens stole his homework apparently).
4. Research awesome Mothers Day present idea for my momma.
5. Drop movies off after work (Time Traveler’s Wife finally!)
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hostess Donuts (chocolate and powdered-I do not discriminate).
2. Kettle Fried Bar-B-Q potato chips.
3. Peanut Butter Crackers.
4. Yogurt (But I don’t enjoy it).
5. Bananas (See, I eat healthy!).
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Scream with happiness a lot.
2. Write full time.
3. Buy a new house in Texas and summer home in Scotland.
4. Pay son’s college in advance.
5. Set up scholarship fund for all children in my family.
That's it. All the answers to those burning questions you had about me...not really.
Here are 5 incredible bloggers, some you might know and others you might not. I'll even give you five words that describe them:Funny-Smart-Insightful-Informative-Entertaining. You know you love adjectives. Check them out!!
Tag, you're it!!
Note: I am a big believer in bending the rules so you don't HAVE to do this. But it would be fun.