Monday, April 12, 2010

You're It!!!!

I was tagged last week by the awesome Stephanie Faris.  The rules in this game are to answer 5 questions, 5 times, and then tag 5 other bloggers.  So be prepared to wowed by my stimulating, and incredibly facinating life! 
Factoid: Sometimes I lie.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. In Between Day Jobs.
2. In my pajamas.
3. Addicted to Jerry Springer.
4. Depressed by Jerry Springer.
5. Thinking of ways to get on Jerry Springer.

Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Published more than once.
2. On the NYT Bestseller List.
3. Writing Full Time.
4. Supporting my husband who was able to retire early and devote every single waking moment to me.
5. Meeting Stephen King once a month for Sunday dinner.

Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
1. Update Blog.
2. Write-Check into Flash Fiction submissions.
3. Set up after school makeup session for son (aliens stole his homework apparently).
4. Research awesome Mothers Day present idea for my momma.
5. Drop movies off after work (Time Traveler’s Wife finally!)

Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hostess Donuts (chocolate and powdered-I do not discriminate).
2. Kettle Fried Bar-B-Q potato chips.
3. Peanut Butter Crackers.
4. Yogurt (But I don’t enjoy it).
5. Bananas (See, I eat healthy!).

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Scream with happiness a lot.
2. Write full time.
3. Buy a new house in Texas and summer home in Scotland.
4. Pay son’s college in advance.
5. Set up scholarship fund for all children in my family.

That's it.  All the answers to those burning questions you had about me...not really.
 
Here are 5 incredible bloggers, some you might know and others you might not.  I'll even give you five words that describe them:Funny-Smart-Insightful-Informative-Entertaining.  You know you love adjectives.  Check them out!!
 
Tahereh
Kimberly Franklin
Amandasaurus
Clair Dawn
Terry Stonecrop
 
Tag, you're it!! 
 
Note: I am a big believer in bending the rules so you don't HAVE to do this.  But it would be fun.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for picking me! I love playing these games! Now I have something to amuse myself with during work tonight.... <_<... >_>...

    You know what might be cool? And this might even be what you're talking about, but I haven't heard of it yet. A compilation of flash fiction. How fun would that be? To hear the voices of so many different writers in one volume, pruned and distilled down to the most passionate passions of their hearts. If you've found something like that, let me know because I want in on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers, Marsha!! And thank you, thank you, thank you for tagging me on this!! I will get to it once I get back from my blog break. :)

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like we'd like to be the same place in 5 years! See you there! :)

    Thanks for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Your #2 and #5 especially resonate with me. Though I'd choose different summer and winter home places. Same idea.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.