Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday’s Take:I am a Gemini

Horoscopes are fascinating. They are usually just vague enough to be mysterious but specific enough to delight you when they come true.
They have also perfected the art of stroking your ego.

This is an excerpt from the MSN Astrology Center:
Versatility is a great keyword for this dual sign. Expressive and quick-witted, the Gemini presents two distinctive sides to his or her personality, and you can never be sure with which one you're going to come face-to-face. On one hand, the Gemini can be outgoing, flirtatious, communicative, and ready for fun, fun, fun. Yet when the other twin is present, you can find this air sign contemplative, serious, restless, and even indecisive. Both twins are able to adapt to life's circumstances well, making them wonderful people to know. Things are never boring when a Gemini is on the scene.

According to this, regardless of what mood I am in…I’m pretty great. Others may not agree but if MSN says it’s so…then it must be true.
It also goes on to say that I am best suited to be a writer. An awesome gift for me would be a gift card to a bookstore. How can they be wrong when it feels so right?

On the other hand, one of the signs I am least compatible with is a Cancer. They say a Gemini and a Cancer together is like a child endlessly poking a crab with a stick. This is not true. I have been married to a Cancer for a very long time…and I hardly ever poke him with a stick.

Glimpses of what the universe may have in store for you is always welcome but remember your fate is your own to make.

That’s my take on it.

What’s yours?

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I'm glad you don't poke your husband with a stick too often.

    I love the ego stroking of astrology too. I have a blog post planned for June, called Gemini Rising. That's me. My sun is Taurus though. That's why I love beautiful things and good food and limoncello.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a YA book called Star Shack- I think it's on Source Books- coming out soon. This just reminded me of that. lol.

    Yeah, horoscopes are fun to play with sometimes, but I feel a little pity for people who won't cut their hair b/c their horoscope said not to make any changes today...

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.