We all have those days when we need to step back and take a deep breath. Possible signs could be:
1) Becoming so angry with your teenager during school clothes shopping that you storm out of the freaky Hollister store and refuse to speak to him.
2) Text messages to your boss about what an ass he is.
3) Cry when watching True Blood clips from Comic Con because you love those people soooo much.
Solution: Close your bedroom door for half an hour, sit with the lights off and take deep calming breaths.
Afterwards the overwhelming issues of daily life are much easier to resolve.
1) Apologize to your teenager (even though secretly you still believe you were right).
2) Be happy you cleared the air. Your boss knows he is an ass so no resolution needed.
3) Remember these are not real characters.
When life becomes overwhelming…take a deep breath and realize…you could be this guy: