Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday’s Take: Treats-No Tricks

I love this time of year. Halloween is less than two weeks away and it’s the one night when I believe there is still magic left in the world. You know why? Because people give you CANDY!!!! FOR FREE!!!! Hello!!!

And you can go out like this and not be arrested.


If you're one of those Martha Stewart moms, you might be interested in making a few of these…




And if so…can I come over????

This is all I have time for:


When the day of the Great Pumpkin comes, we will trick-or-treat until our feet hurt, then eat candy until we're sick, all the while watching gross horror movies.  When the sugar rush is gone, we will pass out in what I like to call….the Candy Coma.


Oh, Halloween. How I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take a little bit of each, please.

    And how cute is that last photo?

    Halloween is definitely my favorite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This post made me chuckle.
    Yeah, there's something so wonderful about someone giving you chocolate for free that warms the old insides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't grow up in a Halloween country. But it's nice to watch.

    Also, I go out like that all the time :)

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.