Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Flashback: Learning the Hard Way

Over the years I have learned a few things. I would now like to pass along these nuggets of wisdom in the hopes that you, my bloggy friends, will benefit from my experiences and maybe avoid making some of the same mistakes.

Never lick a steak knife.

If your brother hits you, don't hit him back. They always catch the second person.

Don't wear polka dot underwear under white shorts.

No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

You shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. Don't let it be you.

You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.


And finally, please remember that we are all responsible for what we do...unless we are celebrities.

Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Great lessons! Yeah, why is it the second person always gets caught and the first one always lies. No fair:0

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that whole stalking thing. I swear it works. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the second one is awlays caught. It's like a Law of Siblinghood.

    Also, I wish you had vids of baptising cats :)

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.