Monday, November 14, 2011

A Thin Line

I love Texas because it's 85 degrees, I'm wearing capris and sandals, and Thanksgiving is next week.

I hate Texas because it's 85 degrees, I'm sweating in my capris and sandals, and I have to cook a damn turkey next week.

I loved the last Harry Potter movie because it was closer to the book version than the others and did not disappoint at all.

I hated the last Harry potter movie because it was closer to the book version than the others and I cried again over Snape.

I love J.K. Rowling for giving us Harry and Hogwarts.

I hate J.K. Rowling for giving us Harry and Hogwarts and my inability to think of something equally as awesome.

I love the holidays because it's a chance to give thanks, catch up with family, and repeat all the embarrassing things my husband has done this year.

I hate holidays because I have to think of things to be thankful for, catch hell for not staying in touch with family, and listen to my husband repeat every embarrassing thing I've done this year.


My life is complicated.  But at least I'm not as bad as this guy.

7 comments:

  1. Someone sat in the fluff cycle too long. Ha! What a face.

    Holidays make for a wonderful mix of I love you/I hate you, don't they?

    And what do you mean you're wearing capris and sandals!! I've got a shawl wrapped around me like Bob Cratchit trying to keep warm beside a bucket of coals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time of year is so stressful and relaxing at the same time? I LOVE THAT PICTURE! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, that picture is so freaking cute :)

    Dude, I hear ya on the love/hate thing with books and holidays and weather and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL... I am so on the same page with that cat today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a love/hate kind of season!

    I'm with Bryan, that's an evil little face. Don't care how fluffy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, Marsha... this post made me laugh so much. :) And that picture... so describes my day!

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.