Tuesday, June 26, 2012

True Law/Blood Order

My TV worlds have officially collided.

For twelve years Elliot Stabler has been the Law on Law and Order SVU.



Now he's the Law on True Blood.  Or rather the head of the Authority, Roman.



And he is BadAss.

I have to admit at first it was like finding peanut butter in my chocolate.  Creamy, rich peanut butter in my sinfully dark chocolate to be exact.  But after two episodes, I'm hooked.  It was perfect casting. Who better to play the leader of the Vampire Authority than the ultimate...authoritarian?

Now all I need is for US Marshall Raylan Givens (Justified) to show up and take care of a few problems still lurking in Mystic Falls (Vampire Diaries) and my fantasy wishlist will be complete. 



Oh, hell yes.

Anyone else have some awesome match-ups they'd like to see?

5 comments:

  1. What is this TV you speak of?

    I swear I'm so out of it. If you hadn't put the names of the shows in parenthesis, I wouldn't have known what you were talking about. I did enjoy Law & Order though. I can imagine the actor's introduction to True Blood made a great impact, 'cause everyone knows he's got that cop vibe about him.

    I'd like to see Aragorn go to King's Landing and slap a few characters around. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I cannot believe it! I love him in Law & Order but it will be quite interesting to see him in True Blood (my favorite show except for The Walking Dead. Toss up).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. Detective Stabler, you've changed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched Law and Order or True Blood, but it sounds like he really works for the role.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.