Friday, November 16, 2012

Missin' You Blogfest

A.K.A.:


Hosted by Sir Matthew MacNish (and others). Yeah, I knighted you.  I have that power.

This is where I tell you what blogs I've been missing and which ones I would miss so much that  I would take to my bed in a fit of grief and depression.

The Missing:

Clair Dawn over at Points of Claire-ification. Clair is so multi-talented it's scary.  Last I heard she was still teaching in Japan but she hasn't posted in six months and this makes me sad.

Lisa Aldin at Dear Novel.  I miss you, Lisa!!! It's been 11 months.  Blog something!

Munk Davis - Raise your glass in respect.  Who doesn't love and miss this guy?  His sabbatical is lasting too long.  Enough is enough.



Those I'd Miss:

Me.  Don't lie, you wanted to say it too.  

Really though:

L.G. Smith at Bards and Prophets. If Luanne ever decided to quit blogging, I would follow soon after.  She's the first one I read.  Sometimes the only one I read if I'm short on time.  And she never...ever...disappoints. Plus she's cool as sh** and she is my friend.  Be jealous.

Bryan and Brandon at A Beer for the Shower. I'm not going to pretend to understand them all the time. But I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.  I want to adopt them.  Fold them up and stick them in my pocket so I can pull them out at parties when I'm drunk to entertain me and my friends. (I might have taken that a little too far.)

Lisa and Laura Roecker at Lisa and Laura Writes.  My hilarious soul sisters.  They are completely random and totally incredible.  I've followed them for years and will do so until my fingers cramp from old age and I've forgotten why the hell I turned on the computer in the first place.

Am I limited to 3 here?  Because there are so many more. 
Jennifer Hillier (I'd just email you more than I already do.ha)
YA Confidential (What may well be the best blog EVER for YA writers. Rock on, my spy friends.)

I could go on but I'm breaking the rules.  Trust me, even if I didn't mention you, I would miss you.  

You complete me. (Too much? Whatevs.)  

Happy Friday!!!!!



13 comments:

  1. A Beer for the Shower sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LG and Jennifer are both great!
    Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Luann! And Jennifer is also on my list. I wish she'd post more. Alas, at least we text.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, YOU would have been at the top of my list if I'd done this blogfest. You crack me up with your sense of humor. There are so many bloggers I would miss if they stopped. I've really come to think of so many as friends. But I'm gonna kick Munk's ass if he doesn't get back online soon. :PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be checking out some of the blogs you named. :) I love funny blogs. And, since L.G. says your funny, I'm a new follower here as well. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lg is pretty cool; I'd miss her, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard about Munk somewhere else mentioned him!
    Nice to meet you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bards and Prophets blog is great. L.G. always has interesting posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Marsha! I'm flattered. As one of the co-hosts, I'm the most often left out. LOL. And I'm actually a part of YA Confidential too. I am so proud today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marsha .. you've knighted someone - Sir Matthew .. excellent news.

    Love Luann too .. loved the posts she did for the A - Z ..

    Munk .. I don't know him .. but have seen his much missed name around ..

    Cheers and have a great weekend .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Beer For the Shower... like the sounds of that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Marsha, we're honored and we love you so much! Mostly we're just proud that you didn't call us one of the missing since we've been such terrible bloggers lately. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't need to understand us to enjoy us. Being with us is like being terminally drunk... some of it doesn't make sense, but it's always a party.

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.