I am having technical difficulties at home with my internet (serves me right, I think I blew something up yesterday from overuse) so I will be posting to my blog from my day job office for a few days. Since I will be pressed for time, you may see a lack of the normal serious, thought provoking posts. Such as Movie Star Crushes and long, tortured poems about my hair.
I apologize in advance.
Today I want to talk about things that I love! Not listed in any particular order, except for the first one.
1) My Family (most of them.....there are a few I could without....and a couple of country cousins that want to love me a little too much).
2) Good Books (paranormal mainly but not always).
3) Writing (when the words flow...not so much when I am stuck).
4) My Couch (it is the most comfortable couch in the WORLD. I will never give it up...but I may have to recover soon. Its showing the love.)
5) Onion Rings (no explanation really needed)
6) Mexican Food (all kinds)
7) Boots....dress, cowboy, low heel, high heel, short, tall, and a category I like to call 'Hooker'. I love them all (hooker boots are not to be worn in public once you have reached your 30's and joined the PTA).
8) Chocolate (again all kinds....I don't like to discriminate).
9) Blogging (Because I can ramble as long as I want and I can't hear you if you tell me to shut up).
10) Gerard Butler (Because who doesn't love him?)
What are some things you love?