Its a Thursday and therefore inspires the deep and heartfelt wish that....it were Friday.
Here are some thoughts for the day and a few questions that we should be asking ourselves.
1) Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
3) Bad decisions make good stories.
4) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
5) I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to the only copy of my 300 page first draft that I swear I did not make any changes to.
6) I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?