Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monday Reflections

I sense a pattern developing on Mondays. It is a time for moody reflection.
1) Was learning cursive really necessary?
2) Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
3) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
4) I disagree with Kay Jewelers-I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Bud Light.
5) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how a person died.
6) I must have this bookshelf.


6 comments:

  1. Your list made me chuckle. MapQuest also needs to stop taking the scenic route. And that bookcase is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. It's hard to read my cursive unless I write slow, otherwise I print.
    2. The beginning directions help when your printing from an unfamiliar location like a hotel.
    3. My freezer does have a light.
    4. Sounds logical, especially from the man's perspective.
    5. Yes! I'm always wondering about that.
    6. Cool bookshelf, but my wife would hate it.

    I have set up scheduled posting for the next few weeks and probably won't be commenting, but I'll be back in real time on January 3, 2010. Merry Christmas and a truly Blessed New Year.
    Lee
    http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You are very wise young grasshopper! :) You put voice to many things I've always thought... mapquest directions, obituaries... and that bookshelf is fantastically awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer: I am lost 5 miles from my house.lol

    Lee: I want your freezer and you have confirmed my suspicion that the older I get the more I think like a dude.

    Valerie: Thanks! A bookshelf and an art piece, how can you go wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEfinitely agree on number 4. And the obituaries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every so often, I am tempted to write my own obituary and set it to something groovy like "I've had the time of my life" :)

    PS Check out my new blog http://aclairedawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It helps to know I'm not just talking to myself.