Green Bay Packers won Superbowl 45 (not using Roman Numerals because really…can you figure them out?).
1) Sam Elliot is the coolest man alive.
2) Doesn’t all that long hair get in the way? Some of them look more like beefy girls than football players.
3) Did I just hear that during the season the Steelers QB was charged with sexual assault? WTF??
4) Half-Time was ok, and Fergie is great but she isn’t Axel Rose. Slash still has it going on but I still haven’t forgiven him for dissing Glee.
1) I almost had a heart attack when Sue told Katie Couric, “I hate you, Dianne Sawyer.” I love you, Sue Sylvester. You are my idol.
2) Those kids should have done the Superbowl half time instead of The Black Eyed Peas. Their show was so much better.
Marsha’s Musings X 2?
1) There is actually another Marsha’s Musings. I know, who could stand it? And she is a writer too…sort of. Could I be her evil counterpart?